I always love those behind the scene posts about how someone sets up their workflow, what their daily routine looks like, what’s one their phone, etc.
It’s been a long time, but I thought it would be fun to do another post on
What’s in my Bag
This is the purse/bag I carry daily:
My pattern is discontinued, but I love this bag so much. I’m thinking about getting another one. It is originally designed as a workout/gym bag – you can fit your yoga mat through specially designed compartments – but it works SO well for an every day bag. I use the shoulder straps, but also wear it as a backpack, regularly.
- American Girl coupon passport book
- Great American Cookies coupons
- Keys – vehicle, house, etc.
- Wallet (similar) – I’ve had it for years and it’s starting to fall apart. Time to go shopping!
- Lego – Harry Potter World blind bags – specifically I have Ron, Draco, and Newt (with Niffler) at the moment
- Chopsticks for MyChild (the joining part is in Pouch B [below])
- Battery back up – MyHusband decided I need this. He was right. My Samsung Galaxy 8s Plus uses up only a quarter of a fully charged pack to get from 3% to 100%. MyChild’s Samsung Galaxy Tab tablet uses ½ of a fully charged pack. Worth it!
- Necessary cord for charger to tablet. Has since been replace with this AMAZING tool.
- Blank notebook for whatever
- File folder (similar). Apparently, I was moving papers at this time.
- Justin’s Honey Peanut Butter – yep, it came out of a Starbucks Egg and Cheese Protein box
- 10 Fat Turkeys – on its own this is a hilarious book. Why it was in my bag? Your guess is as good as mine. #momlife
- Workout headphones – Jaybird X2 Sport Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- HP Spectre Laptop – I love this thing. It’s so narrow, is a touch screen, and can be used as a tablet. #pc4life
- Birthday party invite for a classmate of MyChild
- Clinique Pop Splash Lip Gloss in 08 Tenderheart (large) and 03 Sorbet Pop (small)
- Children’s Benadryl – because even this dosage makes me sleepy
- Usborne Books Fingerprint People
- Advil Cold and Sinus (you have to get this from the pharmacist) – the only thing that works when I have a cold. #pseudophedrineforlife #NOphenylphedrine
- My Bullet Journal – Leuchtturm 1917 in ice blue
- Sunglasses – DIFF Cruz Gold + Pink Mirror Lens
- Keys to MyHusband’s car
- Back up sunglasses from Disney World – SO scratched and crappy, but they’ll do in a pinch
- Random hair-ties
- Extra necklace – most likely one that I didn’t like half-way through the day
- Boogie Wipes – lifesavers!!! at any age. Big perk – they don’t leave any residue
- Children’s Museum of Houston Swiss Army Binoculars
- Tiny rubix cube MyChild got in a birthday party grab/thank you bag
- Travel pack of Kleenex
- MyChild’s necklace – it’s a cat face. She wanted a book from the bookfair just to get this necklace.
- Lemon Juice packets – you never know when you might need lemon in your tea
- Doesn’t everyone have random beads?
- Stylus for MyChild’s tablet
- Tablet case
- Headphones – came with my Galaxy S8+. They are my favorite headphones ever.
- Blue Light Blocking Glasses – These help protect your eyes, prevent eye strain, and really work. This pair is SUPER lightweight – I often forget I’m wearing them.
- Washi Tape – Copper and Forrest Animals (old from Target)
- Prismacolor makers – I buy these open stock at Hobby Lobby or our local art supply store
- Clear Travel Pouch
- Hair tie – they are everywhere
- Post It flags
- Paper clip
- Tombow Fudenosuke Brush Pen
- Faber Castel Pitt Pens – S and B
- Exacto Knife
- USB flash drive
- Tombow Dual Brush Markers – Bright set plus extras
- Logitech Mouse
- Stylus for HP Spectre laptop
- Mechanical Pencils – Black and Purple
- Nivea Chapstick
- Bobby Pins
- Paper Clip
- Trim Nail Clippers
- Box cutter
- Bandaids #momlife #type6vibes
- Measuring Tape
- Back up USB flash drives – I do not like these, they are just ones I have on hand
- Small pouch
- Hair ties – they are EVERYWHERE
- Chop stick connectors
- Salt and pepper – took these from a flight we were on last year.
- Card Reader – SD, micro SD, USB, USB C, and Lightning connections
What’s the most unique thing you carry around in your bag?