We all have those characters we want to be like – those we want to emulate, but which characters did you identify with the moment you met them?
Here are mine:
Tinkerbell: Good at fixing things and figuring things out, with a ton of sass and anger if you cross me.
Alice: Often surrounded by unique characters who think I’m the unusual one.
Elizabeth Bennett: A little too smart for her own good, but just wants the best for everyone.
Who are some of the characters for books, movies,
shows, pop culture that you identify with?
See you next time!
- Houston Adventures: Atlanta’s Ponce City MarketFamily review of our recent Houston Adventure IN ATLANTA to the Ponce City Market.
- Show Review – Metal Shop MastersShow Review of Netflix’s Metal Shop Masters, which is to binge, but I wouldn’t rewatch or even care about another season.
- SKewed Clues #91Skewed Clues #91 – A Round-up of Things We Should Know and Care About, Local Houston Loves, What I’ve Been Reading and Listening to, and Some Amazing Humans.
- Book Review – Would You Rather?: Questions for CouplesBook review of Would You Rather? Questions for Couples by Sanji Moore and Taylor Moore, which is full of fun, silly, and sometimes cringy questions to help you get to know your partner or significant other.
- Houston Adventures: Dreher Masterworks at HMNSFamily review of our recent Houston Adventure to the Houston Museum of Natural Science Dreher Masterworks exhibition.
- Top Ten Tuesday – Books Set In a Place I’d Like to VisitI love a good book I can fall into. Sometimes I wish I could literally fall into a book and experience the lives of the characters. Here are ten books that are like that for me. Do you have any books you’d like to dive right into?
Categories: This and That