Welcome to Skewed Clues!
This is a collection of things I think about, find,
want to share, but don’t need a dedicated blog post for.
Things We Should Know
Lift the Mood
I live in Houston. I love living in Houston.
Here’s were I share some of that love.
Currently Listening To
To read any of my book reviews, check HERE.
Felt like a great time for a reread: Pride and Prejudice in Graphic Novel form
Still here. It’s slow going due to #adulting.
Humans are Amazing
See you next time!
- SKewed Clues #94Skewed Clues #94 – A Round-up of Things We Should Know and Care About, Local Houston Loves, What I’ve Been Reading and Listening to, and Some Amazing Humans.
- Top Ten Tuesday – Fall 2022 TBRStill pretty terrible at completing a to-be-read list, here are ten books that I’m trying to finish in Fall 2022.
- When We Know Better, We Do Better 03Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better. Three separate, but important, reminders this time.
- Show Review – All the Old KnivesShow Review of All the Old Knives. It is incredibly disappointing.
- SKewed Clues #93Skewed Clues #93 – A Round-up of Things We Should Know and Care About, Local Houston Loves, What I’ve Been Reading and Listening to, and Some Amazing Humans.
- Top Ten Tuesday – Books of Which I Needed at Least Two VersionsWhen you love a book, sometimes you cannot help but feel the need to own multiples of that book. Here is a list of books where I had to buy at least two versions.
Categories: SKewed Clues