Welcome to Skewed Clues!
This is a collection of things I think about, find,
want to share, but don’t need a dedicated blog post for.
Things We Should Know
Lift the Mood
I live in Houston. I love living in Houston.
Here’s were I share some of that love.
Currently Listening To
To read any of my book reviews, check HERE.
Humans are Amazing
See you next time!
- Houston Adventures: Atlanta’s Ponce City MarketFamily review of our recent Houston Adventure IN ATLANTA to the Ponce City Market.
- Show Review – Metal Shop MastersShow Review of Netflix’s Metal Shop Masters, which is to binge, but I wouldn’t rewatch or even care about another season.
- SKewed Clues #91Skewed Clues #91 – A Round-up of Things We Should Know and Care About, Local Houston Loves, What I’ve Been Reading and Listening to, and Some Amazing Humans.
- Book Review – Would You Rather?: Questions for CouplesBook review of Would You Rather? Questions for Couples by Sanji Moore and Taylor Moore, which is full of fun, silly, and sometimes cringy questions to help you get to know your partner or significant other.
- Houston Adventures: Dreher Masterworks at HMNSFamily review of our recent Houston Adventure to the Houston Museum of Natural Science Dreher Masterworks exhibition.
- Top Ten Tuesday – Books Set In a Place I’d Like to VisitI love a good book I can fall into. Sometimes I wish I could literally fall into a book and experience the lives of the characters. Here are ten books that are like that for me. Do you have any books you’d like to dive right into?
Categories: SKewed Clues