When I was young (and knew everything), I didn’t “like those cookies – they look yucky.”
NO ONE told me these innocent little cookies taste like the most perfect edge-brownie ever! #thanks family
Also, don’t @ me about the center brownie – you can have that if it’s your thing. #edges4lyfe
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
1/2 c. vegetable oil
4 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate, melted
2 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1. Mix oil, chocolate, and sugar.
2. Add eggs, one at a time until fully incorporated.
3. Add vanilla.
4. In second bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to chocolate mixture.
5. Mix together thoroughly.
6. Chill dough for several hours.
7. Preheat oven to 350 deg F.
8. Roll chilled dough into 1-inch diameter balls. Roll in powdered sugar. Place on greased (or parchment-lined) baking sheet.
9. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
10. Remove to cooling rack.
Leave a Reply